pediped® Rewards Details and Restrictions
By participating in the pediped® Rewards program for your Account, you accept the following pediped® Rewards Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
pediped® Rewards are valid in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, EU, and UK. pediped® Rewards are only valid for purchases made on www.pediped.com. The pediped® Rewards program begins January 1, 2013. Only purchases made on or after that date are eligible to earn rewards. Rewards for any given account will only be earned by purchases made through that account.
The pediped® Rewards program includes three Rewards Levels (“Levels”). You will be considered a member of a Level when your net purchases have reached the monetary amount required for that level. Net purchases are merchandise purchased minus returns and adjustments. Please note that you will not accrue awards points for purchases made with awards points. Rewards for all levels do not expire if you account is active. Any account not active (i.e. no purchases made in 18 months) will forfeit rewards accrued and have their reward balance reset to $0.
- You will qualify as a Level 1 Rewards Member when your net purchases within the current calendar year equal or exceed $50 (US/Puerto Rico), $35 CAN (Canada), €35 (EU), or £35 (UK). You will receive 5% rewards credit back to be provided in the form of credits automatically placed in your account. Reward credits are available immediately after a transaction and can be used on future purchases. Credits may not be used to purchase gift cards. If you return a purchase during the 31 day period after you have earned a credit, and as a result your net purchases become less than the amount required to earn the credit, you will forfeit the credit.
- You will qualify as a Level 2 Rewards Member when your net purchases within the current calendar year equal or exceed $150 (US/Puerto Rico), $150 CAN (Canada), €150 (EU), or £150 (UK). You will receive double rewards credits, i.e. 10% rewards credits back, on four designated periods throughout the year. These periods will be set by pediped® and will not be flexible. The maximum amount of double rewards credits you will earn is 10% (even if you have reached Level 3). If by the return of a purchase your net purchases become less than $150 (US/Puerto Rico), $150 CAN (Canada), €150 (EU), or £150 (UK), you will return to Level 1 Member status and will no longer receive the Level 2 Reward. You will return to Level 2 Member status if your net purchases equal or exceed $150 (US/Puerto Rico), $150 CAN (Canada), €150 (EU), or £150 (UK) within the same calendar year.
- You will qualify as a Level 3 Rewards Member when your net purchases within the current calendar year equal or exceed $300 (US/Puerto Rico), $300 CAN (Canada), €300 (EU), or £300 (UK) within one calendar year. Level 3 Rewards Members will receive 7% rewards credit into their pediped® account for the remainder of the calendar year after the $300 threshold has been met. Please note during double reward periods, you will earn 10%, not 14%. Rewards credits will return to 5% credit back on January 1 of the following year. If by the return of a purchase your net purchases become less than $300 (US/Puerto Rico), $300 CAN (Canada), €300 (EU), or £300 (UK), you will return to Level 2 Member status and will no longer receive the Level 3 Reward. You will return to Level 3 Member status once your net purchases equal or exceed $300 (US/Puerto Rico), $300 CAN (Canada), €300 (EU), or £300 (UK) within the same calendar year.
In order to redeem a reward, you must first sign into the pediped.com account through which you earned your reward. pediped® Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent or applied to past purchases.
- To redeem a credit, look for the credit under the pediped® Rewards section of the Checkout page. Click Redeem Credit Now, then click the code you wish to redeem.
- pediped® Rewards involving free shipping will be applied automatically to your account.
General Terms for Using pediped® Rewards
pediped® Rewards are not transferable to anyone else and may only be used by you for your personal benefit. You cannot combine your benefits with the benefits accrued by any other pediped® Rewards program participant. pediped® Rewards are not intended for gift-giving purposes. pediped® Rewards cannot be used retroactively for prior purchases.
Removal From or Modification of pediped® Rewards Program
We reserve the right to remove any person from the pediped® Rewards program in the event of any fraud or abuse in connection with this program. We reserve the right to change or terminate the program at any time and in any manner without notice. Some restrictions apply to employees of pediped® footwear.
pediped® footwear and its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the pediped® Rewards program or any products or services related to such program.
Release Of Liability
You release pediped® footwear and its respective subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability relating to your membership or participation in the pediped® Rewards program or these Terms and Conditions.
Complete Agreement: Governing Law and Arbitration
These Terms and Conditions, together with your Agreement (including, without limitation the "Governing Law" and "Dispute and Claim Resolution (including Arbitration) Provision" sections of the Agreement), make up the entire agreement between us relating to the pediped® Rewards program, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the pediped® Rewards program. The pediped® Rewards program is provided by pediped® footwear.